We care for your website like it's our own
Get on with running your business not wrestling your website
Savvy website owners know that great content strategy, fast performance, tight security and constant refinement are the keys to online growth. Our premium managed WordPress hosting care plans allow you to leverage our expertise, friendly support and powerful tools to achieve your online goals.
4 Reasons why over 80 businesses trust us to care for their 100+ websites
We'll help your website reach peak performance
Our business was born in the mountains and so it stands to reason that we want to help you reach the top too. We're here to help guide your website along the right path for success. Choose one of our website care plans that suits your website needs.
What pinnacle are you aiming for?
Choose your website care plan
- The perfect blend of website hosting and managment for small businesses
- Top-notch Managed WordPress Hosting on quality VPS (this is NOT shared hosting)
- Software Updates Monthly (WordPress core, themes and plugins with priority updates for known vulnerabilities)
- Security Monitoring, Hack Prevention and Malware Removal
- Daily Website Backups
For WordPress Core and Database
- SSL Certificate for secure websites
- CloudFlare CDN for added speed and security
- Google Analytics built in
- Access to Page Building & Design power tools
- 1 Free Managed Website Migration (conditions may apply)
- Standard Support via our email helpdesk
- Add ons available
- That 'bit extra' for aspiring websites that are growing an engaged audience
- Everything in Earnslaw PLUS:
- Hosting on the Google Cloud Platform with Kinsta for lighting speed and reliability
- Software Updates Weekly
(WordPress core, themes and plugins with priority updates for known vulnerabilities)
- Real-Time Security Monitoring
- Online Marketing and Lead Generation software
- Ecommerce software
- Events Management software
- Online Course Building software
- GeoIP your site can serve visitors based on their geographic location
- Staging Environment available
- Monthly Performance Report
- Priority Support via our email helpdesk
- 30mins support for small jobs **
- Add ons available
- Note: This plan or higher is required for WooCommerce or Events websites
- Extra peace of mind for business owners so they can take their business higher
- Everything in Aspiring PLUS:
- Larger hosting plan to cope with more visits
- Basic SEO reporting
- Pagespeed Optimization and Monitoring
- Keyword Ranking Reports for up to 5 keywords
- Multisite options available
- Phone and Email Support
- 1 h for content updates, tweaks or support**
- Add ons available
- Note: This plan or higher is required for high traffic websites
- The full guided experience for large and active sites where traffic drives sales
- Everything in Tasman PLUS:
- Strategy planning help
- 1h coaching, 2h development and jobs**
- Keyword Research
- SEO Auditing
- On-Page SEO
- Comprehensive monthly SEO reporting and analysis
Charitable discounts available
1. All prices are in NZD & exclude GST
2. All website care and hosting is subject to our terms of service
3. Prices may vary with website size and extra complexity - e.g. extra charges may apply for large hosting plans, high traffic, members areas and multi-sites
** Any issues that are the result of plugin or code errors and not caused by user error we fix for free. Tweaks, advice, training top ups or changes to content not already covered by included support time are charged at our normal hourly rate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about website care
High quality, WordPress optimised website hosting on one of our dedicated servers which, after lots of research, are reliable, fast and secure. Our website management plans are entirely customisable and all our listed plans include:
- Blazing Fast VPS or Google Cloud Platform hosting
- WordPress & plugin upgrades to keep your website safe
- Daily cloud WordPress core and database backups
- Security scans
- 1.5 GB of file storage
- 7500 Pageviews *
- Cloudflare CDN for speed and security
*Pageviews are measured with Google Analytics
We have spent a lot of time and energy researching to find the best, fastest and most secure website hosting service. Your website will be hosted on the same server we entrust with our own web-based business.
Anything you like.
We can add content, upload products, tweak the website design, create email optins and marketing automations and suggest search engine optimisation improvements.
All you need to do is submit a support ticket to our helpdesk with the job you'd like us to do and we'll get onto it for you.
We charge a $250 migration fee. This allows us to review you current site and suggest enhancements then configure the tools that you need from our toolkit. Once your website is installed on our hosting, we make the necessary upgrades to your site.
We also make sure that that we minimise downtime. If you need to migrate over any email systems you might be using we will point you to the experts we work with so we can get on with the job of looking after your website.
Yes, Absolutely. All our hosting is robust and can handle multiple visits. Let us know your normal traffic volumens and we can discuss the best option for you.
We design hosting for high traffic; a successful advertising campaign or your business being featured on the news will not bring your website down.
We celebrate your successes, a temporary spike in visitors will not require upgrading hosting capacity. If your site experiences long term, sustained ‘visitor’ growth then we may need to discuss increasing your hosting capacity.
We celebrate your successes. If you have a marketing campaign that goes viral we'll make sure your website scales. If you reach your pageview limits indicated in your hosting plan we'll monitor it for a couple of months. If it is sustained traffic and your site is growing then we'll have a conversation about increasing your plan. If it was a brief spike then we'll leave you on your current plan.
We use the pageview metric from Google Analytics to calculate the traffic to your site. We make sure you have google analytics tracking installed on your site. That way you get to learn about your visitor behaviour and we can track how well your site is doing.
Google Analytics tries hard to only measure real people visiting your site, not "bots" automated services such as the search bots run by Google and Bing to add your content to their search engines. Your Google Analytics pageviews are often a lot lower than the total pageviews for your site (sometimes as much as 350%) but they represent the success of your site with real people.
Quite a few companies in the managed WordPress hosting space use pageviews as a metric. However not all companies measure pageviews in the same way. Many are also measuring at least a proportion if not all the traffic that Google Analytics ignores. This can result in much higher pageviews than Google Analytics will display. Often that means that these hosting companies have necessarily higher pageview limits in their plans.
We don't provide email serivces. We fully commit all our resources to top notch WordPress hosting. We recommend the worlds best email providers GSuite (Formerly Google Apps) and Office 365 and can point you to some great people to help you manage this.
WordPress is an easy to use CMS that powers over 27% of the all the websites. It is powerful, extensible and scales with your business. Find out more about WordPress.
We can host other applications if needed but it's not our strength. Get in touch with us if you have specialised needs.
We can convert your website from another other platform (Joomla, Drupal, HTML etc). If you want to update your website look at the same time we can help with that too. Just talk to us.
We are constantly monitoring website security and vulnerabilities including vulnerable themes and plugins on the sites we manage.
If an issue is found with a theme or plugin on your website which can't be resolved by updating then we will contact you to discuss the best solution.
Backups are an integral part of our WordPress management service. We keep 7 days of daily database backups and weekly full website backups for 1 month. Additional monthly full backups are kept for an additional 2 months (3 months coverage).
We can restore your website from any of these backups.
This is in addition to any backups that our hosting partners provide.
We us Beaver Builder as our page builder of choice. We partner this with Beaver Themer and PowerPack for Beaver Builder to give additional value.
Beaver Builder is a robust, easy to use page builder that makes editing and updating content easy (for you or for us).
We love the ecommerce plugin Woocommerce.
We have some very useful plugins that we licence for our servers so that our clients can use them. These would be expensive to licence for support and updates individually but we can provide them to clients in a great value pack.
Table Rate Shipping
Product Add ons
We recommend The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe. It has a number of great features that can give your visitors calendar or list views of events.
Fun behind the scenes facts and figures
Last year*, websites we manage served over:
*1 April 2018 to 31 Mar 2019
handled per month