We’re firm advocates for being kinder to our enviroment and trying to mitigate the effects of climate change on our society. So we were delighted to be able to help Mission Zero update their website into a true hub of information to help local businesses in Te Tauihu (the top of the south).
How we helped
- We helped them transform their simple ‘landing page’ style site into a fully fledged site to drive engagement and propel their mission forward
- We created a platform that Mission Zero can use as a hub for information they create and also can easily link to information around the web
- The “learn” posts cater for a variety of different post types, news, video, external links and both long form and short form content
- There is also an events section on the site
- Site visitors can search and filter the content easily based on sector or project
- Working closely with Supernatural, the team that created the Mission Zero branding, we developed a site that looks great and works well across all devices