How we helped
Tophouse had an existing website that was dated and slow. It needed a complete revamp to both look modern and appealing and to be more mobile friendly. The main aim was to encourage onsite bookings (rather than bookings through third party providers like Booking.com).
Here’s what we delivered:
- A ~70% increase in direct bookings via the new website compared to the old site. Bookings via the website are gold as they don’t have any booking commission (unlike services like Booking.com).
- A complete content strategy working closely with Niki of Bold Communications who did the website copy writing.
- We rebuilt a more modern look for their website, using their existing logo and branding with some new complementary colours
- A clear pathway for site visitors to the 3 sorts of accommodation, the Inn, the cabins & a caravan park
- Developed a new functions section of the website to promote it as a wedding and functions distination
- We took over the hosting and website management to speed up the site loading times