We’re proud to work with so many great teams involved in the arts in the Whakatū region. For us music holds a special place in our hearts. So we enjoyed the opportunity to roll out a new website for The Nelson Centre of Musical Arts (NCMA).
NCMA has gone from strength to strength since reopening after earthquake work on the buildings in 2017. The previous iteration of their site had been conceived before they reopened and needed to be reimagined so it could evolve to incorporate all the areas of music and the arts they now cover.
How we helped
- We worked closely with Kirsten from Revell Design on implementing the updated brand
- We completely revamped the way you search for courses and musical tuition
- This meant many backend improvements to make it easier for staff to enter and manage course, class, ensemble and teacher listings
- We updated the search and filtering options to be easier to use for site visitors
- The websites navigation has been reimagined
- The new site loads faster due to improved code behind the scenes and more modern site building techniques
- The responsive design has been greatly improved to look better than ever on a mobile phone
- There is a alternative design for the Foundation part of the website to reflect the branding that they use