We’ve been crunching the numbers and guess what—every year, our combined clients’ websites get over 700,000 visits and well over two million individual page views!
We’re proud to help you (our clients) achieve such great results and excited at the prospect of our clients’ websites reaching a combined half a million annual unique visitors in the very near future.
Much of this is down to the hard work our clients are putting into their marketing efforts. We’re also making some significant improvements to our managed WordPress hosting infastructure to improve you website page loading speeds.
Check out our (really impressive) stats (2019 financial year):
- Page-views galore: 2.3 million page-views were recorded by the websites we manage in the twelve months from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- Lots of visits: There were over 700,000 visits from over 480,000 unique visitors to websites we look after over this period.
- Monthly plugin updates: we perform over 1,500 on our managed websites each month (which equates to one update every 5 minutes of our work week), phew!
- Hacking attempts blocked: over 16,000 across our sites
- Image optimisations: over 45,000 images optimised for our clients to improve page load speed
- Upgrades: we upgraded your websites to three major versions of WordPress and 12 smaller bug-fix and security releases
- Support requests: we managed more than 750 support tickets each month in our help system
- Hosting improvements: we delivered two major hosting platform improvements that resulted in faster page load times for all websites we host
Jan, Avoca’s website maintenance guru, is your unsung website hosting hero. She beavers away each week on all your websites, keeping them running smoothly. Thanks, Jan!
What do we mean by “Website Care”
All our WordPress hosting is what we call “Website Care”.
We not only keep your website online, we also make sure it’s backed up daily and up-to-date with the latest security and functionality. We manage the licensing and updating of a range of commercial add-ons for your sites that your visitors use every day (e.g. contact forms, events calendars, ecommerce functionality). This extra maintenance is vital to keep your site secure against hackers, who get more sophisticated every year.
We’re also constantly improving our hosting platform to give our clients the very best in website performance. Fast, secure websites are now also more successful in search engine rankings so it’s important that we remain proactive in maintaining your website over time.
You can find out more about our Website Care plans here.