A CMS (Content Management System) is a platform that allows you to easily edit your website content online through a browser based interface. The CMS makes content editing simple, just like a editing in a word processor. You don’t need to learn understand any code such as HTML to use the site. It also makes changes to the menus, site structure and look and feel of the website much easier.
WordPress is our CMS website platform of choice. It’s easy, flexible and reliable, a good CMS benefits everyone involved in the content creation chain.
Using a Content Management System benefits users
- Easy to use
- Zero coding skills required
- Working with images is easy
- Save draft content you are working on and undo changes with content revisions
CMS’s are perfect for business owners
- A great foundation for an online presence
- Easy to add features as needed without rebuilding the website from the ground up
- Multiple users can edit content
- Manage the permissions of users to control who can access what
- Centre of online content strategy, easily share website content in email newsletters and social media
- Create powerful membership sections, social interactions and other advances functionality easily
- Perfect for ecommerce and online sales
- Good for search engine optimisation (SEO)
Content Management Systems are great for web developers too
- It’s easy to make changes to the look and feel of the website
- Adding functionality can often be done in the form of a ‘plugin’, lowering development time
- Creating custom interfaces for entering content allows consistent display of content on the website
We can transform your website from a static site to our WordPress content management system. We can also migrate your website content from older content management systems such as Joomla, Drupal or Silverstripe to WordPress.
Talk to us about updating your website to WordPress and making your content easy to manage.